Seva (Service) and Love can alone help transform man into God – Baba
Service to the community is a primary area of focus for Sai Society. Bhagawan Baba has said service to man is service to God. His motto of “Love all, Serve all” and “Help ever, Hurt never” are profound statements that embody the philosophy of service. When love flows to the people we are serving, our hands automatically rise to serve.
Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has inspired followers all over the world to serve their respective communities. In Singapore, hundreds of volunteers take part in regular service activities at Sai Society. They are involved in several ongoing and regular programmes. Some of these programmes had to be temporarily suspended due to the pandemic.
The programmes are described in the subsequent pages. You may follow these links:
- Food Aid (Food Distribution) Programme
- Dormitory Cooking (Mass Cooking) Programme
- Sai Protein (Jobless Migrant Workers) Programme
- Help the Helpers Programme
- Sai Centre Cleaning
- Support Programmes that help other volunteers
Anyone may participate in these service programmes. For more information, please contact us at https://saisociety.org.sg/contact-us/.
Latest Seva Posts
- Yoga Classes – FridaysYoga Classes at Sai Centre The yoga classes will re-start after a break from 20th May 2022. They will be on Friday …
- Sai Centre Cleaning Seva – May 2022Sai Centre Cleaning Seva – May 2022 Sairam. We will have a Sai Centre Cleaning Seva on Saturday (7th May 2022) at …
- Food Distribution – May 2022Food Distribution Seva – May 2022 Sairam. The Food Distribution Seva for needy families is on Sunday, 1st May 2022 at 9:30 am. The …
- Sai Centre Cleaning Seva – March 2022Sai Centre Cleaning Seva – March 2022 Sairam. We will have a Sai Centre Cleaning Seva on Saturday (19th March 2022) at …
- “Help The Helpers Programme” – English Classes“Help the Helpers Programme” – English Classes Commencing soon Sairam. We are happy to announce that we are restarting the popular English …