Seva (Service) and Love can alone help transform man into God – Baba
Service to the community is a primary area of focus for Sai Society. Bhagawan Baba has said service to man is service to God. His motto of “Love all, Serve all” and “Help ever, Hurt never” are profound statements that embody the philosophy of service. When love flows to the people we are serving, our hands automatically rise to serve.
Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has inspired followers all over the world to serve their respective communities. In Singapore, hundreds of volunteers take part in regular service activities at Sai Society. They are involved in several ongoing and regular programmes. Some of these programmes had to be temporarily suspended due to the pandemic.
The programmes are described in the subsequent pages. You may follow these links:
- Food Aid (Food Distribution) Programme
- Dormitory Cooking (Mass Cooking) Programme
- Sai Protein (Jobless Migrant Workers) Programme
- Help the Helpers Programme
- Sai Centre Cleaning
- Support Programmes that help other volunteers
Anyone may participate in these service programmes. For more information, please contact us at https://saisociety.org.sg/contact-us/.
Latest Seva Posts
- Sai Centre Cleaning – September 2021Sai Centre Cleaning – September 2021 Sairam. September is a special month for the Sai Centre. It was the month when the …
- Centre Cleaning in Covid TimesSai Centre Cleaning in Covid Times Volunteers performed a Sai Centre Cleaning Seva over the weekend, following all the prevailing safe management …
- Sai Centre Cleaning – August 2021Sai Centre Cleaning is a monthly seva
- Food DistributionFood Distribution Seva Sairam. The Food Distribution Seva for needy families is resuming on the weekend of 14th/15th August, with the progressive …
- Sai Protein Service ProjectA Community Service Project The ‘Sai Protein Service Project’ is a community service project undertaken by the Ladies’ Wing of Sri Sathya …